Please click the “BGS” Abstract Submission System for online abstract submission for Oral and Poster Presentations:
Virtual participants cannot apply for the online abstract submission.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Detailed information is provided in the system. If assistance needed, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carefully read the instructions before submitting your abstract through the online submission module “BGS” system.
Once you sign up, you can also continue working on abstract until you finally decide to submit before the deadline.
This is an automated system that will allow you to put the information online for the authors, affiliations, abstract text (if required with special characters etc.) and keywords in a series of different window.
You can track the whole submission and evaluation procedure either within the system or by e-mail notification.
In case of submitting more than one abstract you can use the same login and password for each abstract via online submission module.
Instructions for Online Oral and Poster Presentations.
- All Abstracts should be submitted in English only. Abstracts submitted by e-mail, fax or post will NOT be accepted.
- The abstracts have to be structured as follows: (Aim, Material Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion).
- The abstracts for oral and poster presentations should be submitted until December 25, 2022. This date will NOT be postponed.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The abstracts scheduled for oral presentations will be announced on January 22, 2023. The rest will be displayed as posters.
- 30 oral presentations will be displayed.
- Among the 25 oral presentations the Scientific Committee will select the first five to be presented in Prize session.
- Prize candidates must declare their age is below 40 (the presenter).
- These finalists will present their studies to the Jury during the prize session and the winner will be awarded with “IVS Prize Certificate” and 1.000 Euros.
- A certificate will be delivered to all finalist presentations.
All accepted abstracts presenters must be register and participate to the congress as in-person.
For the meeting registration, please visit the online registration and accommodation system section in the meeting official web page. If not, their presentation will be not allowed in the meeting scientific program and not printed in the Program and Abstract Book.
Poster Presentations Guidelines
The posters will be 70 cm (width) and 90 cm (height) and will be mounted vertically. (Double-sided tape will be available for mounting the Posters). Graphics and digital photos should be at least 100-150 dpi in their final.